Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Laid back kitty...

So we've been showing the house a lot more lately...the market is really picking up (at least in Macon..) Here's how a typical house showing goes:

1) I get a phone call from a real estate agent or ours asking if they can show my house at a certain time

2) I rush home from work to do a quick clean of the house

3) I load ALL the animals up in my car and go for a "joyride" while the potential buyers look at the house

Luckily I have a gate in the back of my car that separates me from the dogs. It's funny, the dogs have really become conditioned to this life. As soon as I run through the house with room spray, they run to the garage door knowing full well that I'm about to let them in my car! (They also go nuts when I put on tennis shoes- it means they are going for a walk. Scott makes fun of me for this because this is the only time I put on my tennis shoes!) Dogs are so perceptive...

Anyway, lately we've added another element to the mix: Rasputin, the new kitty. I have been taking him with me on these joyrides because I'm afraid he'll get outside during the showing.





Here's a picture of my laid back kitty just chilling with me in the front seat this afternoon. How many cats would do this?

I thought I would share a snapshot from one of my crazy days!

1 comment:

Alison said...

That IS the only time you wear tennis shoes - you haven't changed at all :).

Praying the house will sell SOON!