Wednesday, June 18, 2008

A little funny for the Auburn fans...

So I was getting a biscuit at McDonald's this morning (which I never do) and I was intently driving out of the drivethru on my way to work. This little old man was standing on the corner walking out of the restaurant and he started flagging me down. I was confused by this and thinking that this man must know me, I slowed down and rolled down my window to talk to him. Well, he must have seen my "Auburn Alumni" tag on the front of my car because he proceeds to tell me this joke:

"Why won't any Auburn fans vote for Obama?"

I said, "I'm not sure, Why?"

And he said, "Because if you put a 'G' in front on his name is spells "Go Bama!"

I started laughing and drove off. How funny is that?! Any of you guys heard that one?

2 comments:

Alison said...

That is too funny about the little old man. I got the joke as a forward several times last fall during football season. It must not have made its way to Georgia!

The Canada's said...

I am stealing that one!