Sunday, October 26, 2008

The Happiest Place on Earth...

Ok guys,

Here's my long overdue post about Disney World. I'm reliving that week in my mind since this past week has been so awful. By the way, Friday night our hot water heater broke and leaked water all over the garage, and the home warranty technicians can't come until Monday morning, soooo no hot water all weekend. What a way to top off the week!

So back to the "happiest place on earth..." I would certainly agree with that statement. I was certainly happy while I was down there. We stayed at the Pop Century resort and bought park hopper passes. We went to all the parks, rode all the rides and ate like the princesses we all are. Side note, stay on Disney property and use the dining plan. Wow...we ate at all the best restaurants. Le Cellier Steakhouse in Canada in Epcot was the best (in my opinion.)
We had some great girl time, although no craziness like the last trip. Maybe having the older sister along as a "chaperone" was good for Gina and I... we tend to get in trouble when we are alone. :)
I leave you with some fun pics from our trip...





Us with Winnie the Pooh at The Crystal Palace at the Magic Kingdom.











Us with Piglet (my favorite character).









We saw En Vogue at Epcot all three nights they were there. What an amazing live concert! Shandra and I knew just about every word to every song they sang. Brought me back to the 90's. For all those that don't remember they sang such songs as "Free Your Mind", "Whatta Man (w/ Salt and Peppa), "Don't Let Go", "Never Gonna Get It", etc. Such a great concert .

And if Gina will give me permission, I'll post a hilarious photo of her with her anti-snoring device.


All in all a GREAT week.

1 comment:

Alison said...

I can totally see you rocking out to En Vouge! Ha!