Saturday, August 23, 2008

Master Bath update...

hey guys,


it's been very busy around here. This weekend I got the "whim" that I was going to paint the main room of our master bath. We've mentioned that we've put in new tile, countertops, mirrors, toilet, etc, but I had left the color in the bathroom (a chocolate brown that is the same as in our bedroom.) Well, after putting in the countertop (a laminate called butterum granite), it just seemed very dark in our 1980's small master bath. So, I painted the section with the sinks and left the other color in the room with the tub and toilet. I like the effect because they are both in the same color family. Anyway, here's our tiny, but cute master bath!









After: This shows the tile we put in.

















Toilet Room- Not much to look at.
And this next pic shows the cute transition between the rooms.




Check out Scott's blog for Before Pics! We had pastel laminate floors, baby blue countertop and awful wallpaper (although I think it was painted in the before pics...we didn't get any shots of the "cute" flowered 80's wallpaper!)

1 comment:

Alison said...

I really want to redo the kids bathroom - you are inspiring me.

Hey - are you or scott going to catalyst? We may be going and I saw that it is right next to lawrenceville! If you had a house by then, I am totally crashing so that I can see YOU!