Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Update

hey guys,
sorry I haven't blogged in a while. I told you from the beginning that my life isn't too much to "blog" about (like that play on words?) :)
Not too much going on here besides living in two different cities. I'm working a lot with both my jobs (which is good) and I am trying to find a job and sell a house in the worst financial crisis since the great depression (which is bad.) I have a job interview tomorrow for a job that I'm very interested in and would be great for my schedule (lots of travel and I can work from home from here or Lawrenceville.) Please think of me and utter a quick prayer on Wednesday at 1:00 p.m.

I just got back from Savannah for a conference and will be leaving Sunday for Disney World with my wild, crazy and long time friend Gina. I'm sure there will be lots of blog-worthy material that comes from this trip. Let's see... last time we went we 1) got sushi and saki bought for us by a single guy at Shogun, 2) ate dinner with Disney characters 3) crashed a private party in downtown Disney 4) I got hit on by the "bouncer" i.e. the young associate for the company hosting the party- he gave me his card and told me to call him if I ever got divorced! Wow!

I can't wait to spend some quality time with my longest friend. We've known each other since we were 5 years old. Still going strong 25 years later!

here's a couple of pics from my time in Savannah. I just LOVE that city. Hopefully I'll have them up on Flickr soon.


5 comments:

Alison said...

Praying everything falls into place soon and you and Scott can be together again. Say hi to Gina for me and don't get in any trouble!

Joy said...

have so much fun at disney -- my sister and her family will be there at the same time!

You and Gina be good! :)

Gina Bucy said...

Hey thanks for the stuff you said about me in your blog! I am so excited about Disney! Woo-hoo!!! Let me know how the job interview went. "See ya real soon!"

Gina Bucy said...

Why is everyone telling us to be good and stay out of trouble?! Lol. : )

Gypsy Girl said...

How did the interview go? I hope you and Gina have sooo much fun! I'm not going to tell you to be good. I'll miss seeing you while I'm in GA, but we'll work it out. Welcome to KY any time!