Sunday, March 22, 2009

The word is out...

The word must be out. The birds are shouting it from the treetops "the cat is gone, the cat is gone!"

This is my front door wreath right now:














And this is what's in my front door wreath:













Great, now I'm going to have to leave my "winter" wreath up until these babies hatch. Oh well, I'll keep you posted on their progress.

I think I'm going to let the Macon Chamber of Commerce know that their slogan should be "Macon, GA: Where nature knocks on your front door."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Isn't it interesting that as cruel as nature can seem to be, nature always brings hope and promise in beautiful ways. I know the loss of Gorbs seems so cruel. But somehow the magical appearance of this nest and eggs so quickly says that there is rebirth and hope with Springtime. And perhaps that a mom and dad bird know the coast is clear. :)